- House and garden
- Phones and tablets
- Video game
The Ministry of Defence is pushing for Unmanned Ariel Vehicles to be allowed to fly, unsegregated, over UK airspace. However, the Civil Airspace Authority remains unconvinced as to the safety of permitting drones to operate in this manner, Chris Cole of Drone Wars UK tells Sputnik.
- People in German-Speaking Nations Trust in Sputnik V More Than AstraZeneca Vaccine, Study Shows
- Nintendo Buying New Panels For Upgraded Switch?
- Tehran Accuses US of Profiting From ‘Blood Trade’ by Selling Saudi Coalition Weapons for Yemen War
- Yemen’s Houthis Claim Control Over Majority of Marib, Government’s Last Northern Stronghold
- Polish Prime Minister to Ask Court to Confirm Superiority of Constitution Over EU Law